Jumat, 26 Februari 2016

DIY Minimizing Pore Peel Off Mask

My DIY Peel Off Mask
I really love to use face mask as my facial treatment and usually i just use instant peel off mask that i buy in market. But today i have some experiment to make my own peel off mask. You can try this too at home and the result is lovely. We just need Tissue, egg white and lemon. So lets check how to make it 

For this natural peel off mask, you will need:
·         1 Egg white
·         1 tsp Lemon juice
·         Tissue, Scissors, and a brush

Direction:
   1.   Beat an egg white then mixed it with 1 tsp lemon juice stir it until it well mixed

   2.  Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes and nose. 

3.   Use a face brush and apply the mask all over your face avoiding the eyes and mouth area
4.   Place the tissue gently over your face and pat gently. You could also tear the tissue into small pieces and place on your face one by one to cover the entire face.
5.  Now gently apply another layer of the mask over tissue with a face brush and leave it on to dry.


6. Let the mask sit for 15-20 min or until it’s dry.
7.   Gentle peel off the tissue in an upward direction.
8.   After the mask is off, rinse the face off with warm water

This egg white mask can be used for all skin types however it is an amazing mask for my acne-prone skin. It helps to even out blemishes, clear blackheads and also reduced the size of pores naturally. I feel my skin feel tight and smooth after using this mask. Try it at home u will love it 
Thank u for visiting my blog. Dont forget to follow me on Migme and join me there. Visit this link http://mig.me/u/anggi.rosalia
Wait for my next post ^-^
By : anggi.rosalia



2 komentar:

  1. Hai Anggi, boleh ngga saya copy paste artikel ini di blog saya dan saya akan berikan link menuju blognya Anggi

    BalasHapus